other websites we think you might like
Here are some links that we thought you might like.
My Favourite Holiday Cottages
We're a member of My Favourite Holiday Cottages, listed below are some links to other cottages listed under Holiday Cottages UK.
- A pet friendly holiday cottage in North Devon, Abscott Cottage is a modern, specifically designed holiday cottage sleeping up to 6 in 3 double en-suite rooms. Allowing pets, this cottage is perfect to take advantage of the North Devon countryside and beaches.
- With Barriane beach on your doorstep, this Woolacombe Apartment is the perfect place for a costal holiday. Sleeping 4 with 2 luxury bedrooms, Devon Beach Court is not to be missed!
- Set up to provide special needs facilities, Alexandra House has 3 bedrooms (sleeping 5) including a single room equipped to help with the needs of children and adults with profound disabilities. The special needs bathroom is also suitably equipped, making this holiday cottage in Braunton perfect for people with disabilities and their family or carers.
- Close to many of North Devon’s famous beaches, Rock Cottage is an ideal base for exploring Devon and Exmoor is a 17th century thatched cottage near Barnstaple. Sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms, this is a lovely cosy retreat for small groups.
- A cheerily comfortable 1-bedroom cottage for 2 people, Lochend Cottage is located on the edge of a blissfully peaceful loch near Applecross, with distant views across to the Western Isles of Skye, Rassay and Rona. Perfect as a base for walkers, romantic retreats or as a rural bolt hole for tired and jaded souls seeking gentle revitalisation.
- Luxurious Exmoor accommodation set on a 900 acre access that’s full available for guests to explore, Emmetts Grange consist of the main Georgian House, complete with drawing room, morning rooms and its own library, and The Linhay, a cosy 1 bedroom double right next to the Tennis courts and Games Room. Sleeping 11 and 3 respectively, and being able to be booked together or separately, they’re perfect for anyone who wishes to explore the amazing grounds of this Exmoor Estate.
- A set of 3 self-catering cottages, Borah Farm Cottages sit on a working farm in Lamorna, West Cornwall. Each cottage has a fully furnished patio, private hot tub and parking. The cottages sleep between 2 and 11, and are ideal for couples looking for a romantic Cornwall holiday or large parties who wish to have fun.
- Ideal for romantic weekend breaks or anyone looking to enjoy North Devon countryside, Cornborough Coombe can sleep up 10, or be booked separately sleeping 8 and 2 respectively. Cornborough Cott is also open plan and disabled friendly, and both cottages include a access to a beach hut overlooking Bideford bay.
- A quiet holiday cottage near Bideford, with 3 bedrooms, multi-fuel burner and furnished conservatory this cottage is both deceptively spacious while remaining a cosy Devon retreat. Crooked Lake Cottage is also located close to amazing places for golfing, cycling and walking, including some of the world’s best beaches.
- With 3 cottages steeped in history, Higher Mullacott Farm Cottages overlook the glorious North Devon coast. Set amid an area of outstanding beauty, these cottages, sleeping 6 to 11 people each are located in the perfect spot to enjoy Devon’s long sandy beaches, Exmoor walks and historic villages.
- With enclosed gardens, open plan layouts and being on the North Cornwall Coast, Higher Witheven Farm Cottages are the perfect location for groups of 24. Each cottage has 2 en-suite bedrooms.
- Close to several rural heritage sites including Tarr Steps, Leys Cottage and Foxtwitchen are two bedroomed cottages each sleeping 4 people and 2 dogs. All the bedrooms are zip and lock en-suites, so you can have them as doubles or twins as needed. Leys Farm Cottages have amazing views of the moor and are perfect for a relaxing rural break on Exmoor.
- If you're looking for a luxury escape on Exmoor then Litton Farm has it all, with 4 beautiful bedrooms and large comfortable reception rooms it is a great place to explore the wilds of Exmoor during the day and come back and relax in style.
- Near to the sea but still being in the heart of Devonshire countryside, Marsh Cottage is in an ideal location for adults and children alike. Being able to sleep 7 (+2 on sofa beds) in 4 bedrooms, it’s perfect for family holidays of rural retreat type breaks.
- Kick back and relax in a stunning thatched holiday cottage in a seaside village on the North Devon coast between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe. Old Maids Cottage has been wonderfully restored in 2012 to offer gracious living in tranquil surroundings. Beautifully furnished, luxuriously appointed, the Cottage is perfect for families or friends seeking somewhere truly special to stay.
- Set within truly spectacular scenery, Oyster Cove is Holiday cottage in Croyde with views of the ocean. Sleeping at 6-8, this charming holiday home is near famous Devon beaches, and in the middle of one of its most popular villages.
- A heated pool, fishing lake, multi-gym, Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages have amazing facilities. The 13 cottages sleep between 2 to 22 people each, with access to all the 16 acres of farmland, and even has a Jacuzzi. Situated between Devon and Somerset, this is the perfect place for a break near Dartmoor.
- A luxury self catering holiday home in Devon which sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms. Southclay is by the Atlantic coast and has both a pool and a hot tub, making it perfect if you like water fun.
- This cosy, warm and well-appointed cottage is the perfect place for exploring the amazing landscapes of Western Scottish coast. Tigh An Aullt offers 3 bedrooms and views over Loch Duich that are simply to die for. When not relaxing on the terrace, loch side or mountain walks, pony trekking, sailing, kayaking, fishing or sampling the fare at award winning restaurants in nearby Applecross guarantee a memorable holiday.
- Just a 15 minute drive to Cheltenham, Warren Cottage lies in a perfect place to relax after the races or one of the many festival held throughout the year. The property has been completely refurbished and interior has been professionally designed to offer guests a truly luxury experience.
- If you’re looking for a base in North Devon which is near Exmoor and the coast then Prospect House in Bratton Fleming is the perfect holiday house. It sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms and has two lounges, perfect for a large family or two families. The kitchen and dining area is massive and ideal for large gatherings.
- Relaxed family cottage in Noth Devon sleeps 6, England, United Kingdom | Self Catering UK
- Acomodo - Rent Holiday Homes Direct From The Owners
- Large Holiday Cottages - Beaconside House and its 4 luxury holiday cottages with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sleep up to 38 in the beautiful North Devon countryside with easy access to some of Englands finest beaches and tourist attractions.
- Holiday Cottage Directory
Holiday Cottage Directory of UK hoilday cottages, hoilday cottage companies, a listing of cottages in Scotland, Cornwall, Devon, Wales, Lake District, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Northumberland and Cumbria
- Find the largest variety of affordable hot tubs and spas for your home.
- Travel Listings Online
- Valk schiphol - Hotels.nl is dedicated to providing the bestprices and the easiest and most accurate online bookings for hotels in Amsterdam, Aanbieding and all Holland
- We are listed on Lovetoescape who also have a great range of Bed and Breakfasts including B&Bs in Coast of Cornwall and Lake District Bed and Breakfasts .
- Devon cottage rentals
Choose from 100`s of wonderful cottages for all budgets from HomeAway Holiday-Rentals
If you have your own website, we would love to exchange links with you. Please use the following code to place on your own website. Once you have done so, please email us the url of your page and we will add your link to this page.
View our link directory